Precious Paws Grooming Salon
At Precious Paws we institute “gentle hands grooming techniques” as well as Massage, Hydrotherapy, and Aromatherapy – geared towards the mental and physical well being of all dogs entrusted to my care.
Older dogs may have Arthritis, lumps and bumps, etc.; so special care of their body and joints when grooming needs to be considered.
Puppies will need lots of patience to teach them that grooming can be a wonderful experience.
Whether it’s just a nail trim, ears cleaned, a bath, or a full groom, dogs will benefit if given a positive experience from the beginning.
Quality of products is important to me. Most contain 97% natural ingredients from the Dead Sea, and others from Sweden, which makes them great for your dogs skin and coat.
From the time your dog walks in the door until they leave with you, I will be the only person they see. I will bathe, blow dry, prep, and style your dog. Your dog will have potty and rest breaks when needed (especially older or sick dogs). I want my clients to feel at home and relaxed when they come.
One last note on their care - they are not put in a cage during their stay with me. One dog in the salon at a time.
I am a Certified Groomer and here to help owners with any information I can provide regarding the grooming and care of their pet.
Every Paw is a Precious Paw at my grooming salon.
National Association of Professional Creative Groomer's Code of Ethics
As a member of the NAPCG, I promise the following:
- To make the safety and health of all pets under my supervision my utmost priority.
- To refrain from using products that are damaging to the pets’ skin and coat or otherwise poses a risk to the safety of the animal such as bleaching products and oxidizing dyes.
- To treat all pets in my care with kindness, patience, and respect.
- To continuously expand my knowledge of creative grooming and safety procedures.
- To creatively groom with honesty and integrity towards my clients, fellow groomers, and myself.
- To contribute to the growth and development of my fellow creative groomers and foster a sense of community within the field.
- To provide education to my clients and to the public on the safety of creative grooming.
- To represent the NAPCG with dignity and professionalism.
- To honor the privacy of the NAPCG private member group by respecting the copyrighted information contained therein.(Note: the contents of the group are property of the NAPCG, including – but not limited to – photos and text, and they may not be reproduced without written permission from the NAPCG).
- To not share my NAPCG private facebook group with anyone for any reason.
- To advertise and sell the merits of my services while refraining from attacking others or reflecting negatively on their personal life, services or methods of doing business, this includes statements and/or comments on Facebook, Twitter, or any other social networking.