- Nail trimming is an important part of your pet's regular grooming routine.
- It can cause breakage, which can be painful and even lead to infection.
- It can lead to an irregular gait that can cause lameness issues and arthritis.
- It is best if you can keep a consistent schedule and make nail trims a treat instead of a stressful event.
- Nail trims should be performed "every" month. Not just during grooms.
Here at Precious Paws we can eliminate any fear you may have doing it yourself, by bringing your pet in for us to do it for you.
Ask me about my organic paw pad cream. By rubbing this into your pups pads, not only will it help tremendously with their pads, it will also get your pup used to having their feet held.
***Also see Cathy's Tips***